Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Where I Went Wrong, Third Annual Edition

Do you want to share?

Do you like this story?

YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE HERE (300x250)
YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE HERE (300x250)
52pickupHappy anniversary to me: I’ve now been writing this here weekly column for exactly three years. Over the last year I have opined, prescribed, and predicted many things. And now, like last year, and the year before, as part of my one-man crusade for greater opinion-journalism accountability, I’m going to take a moment to go back and look at what I got right... and where I went horribly, hilariously wrong. (cracks knuckles) OK, let's start with my primary theme this year: technology and jobs. I actually asked the key question in a post two years ago, entitled "What If Technology Is Destroying Jobs Faster Than It's Creating Them?"



from TechCrunch http://techcrunch.com/2013/11/09/where-i-went-wrong-third-annual-edition/

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

Advertisements

YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE HERE (300x250)

Advertisements

YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE HERE (300x250)